From: Chris
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 23, 1998 at 17:25:07
Subject: 7th grade - learning percents

I am teaching my 13-year-old daughter how to do percents. She is in the 7th
grade. We are having a hard time grasping the concept. She understands how to
do the smaller number fractions but whenever we go into the higher numbers she
gets confused.

Could you help me with this? I am trying to figure out some hands-on type
stuff. Sometimes she can grasp things better with color.

Thanks for your time,

- Chris

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question