From: Lisa <vikesfan@ptd.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Feb 12, 1999 at 21:33:49
Subject: Schoolwide Math Project (K-5)

Our PTO theme for this year is "Math Counts at Barrett". Barrett is the
name of our K-5 school. Each month we try to do a different schoolwide math
project. For example, we had a make and take PTO meeting where parents made
math manipulatives to take home and use with their children.

We had a survey sent home in which families would brainstorm for 5 minutes to
list ways we use math in our daily lives. PTO members will form a large list
of responses and post in the lobby. We will have a schoolwide math fair in
April with many projects on display and speakers from the local university.
We need help with a suggestion for a March activity or schoolwide project.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®