Q&A #1190

Standardized math assessment for primary students

View entire discussion

From: Marielouise (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Mar 12, 1999 at 20:30:22
Subject: Re: Standardized math assessment for primary students

I am not familiar with either of these but they were recommended recently for a similar question: "I found two good links on Performance Tasks: http://www.col-ed.org/smcnws/assessment.html Performance Assessment Task A compilation of international, national, state and district collections of assessment tasks (just completed.) Vermont and Washington state assessment tasks are coming soon. http://smard.cqu.edu.au/ Please refer to the following article which appeared in the January 1999 issue of the Journal for Research in Mathematics Education too: http://www.nctm.org/jrme/abstracts/volume_30/vol30-01-hiebert.html I hope that this helps you. -Marielouise, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®