From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Sep 05, 2003 at 14:49:56
Subject: Re: Number lines

Hi Lisa,

>Where can I find free  0 to 100 number lines to print out?

I found this site:

http://www.mathsonline.co.uk/freesite_tour/resource/whiteboard/decimals/
dec_notes.html

Just make sure you copy the whole address. I can see that it's too long to
fit across the window.

If you have trouble with the address, try:

http://www.mathsonline.co.uk/freesite_tour/resource/

and then select the link to "Decimals Number Lines Whiteboard Tool"

It took me a minute to figure it out but the instructions are on this top
page. If you click on the "Use the decimals number lines tool" link another
small window will open.
Then if you click on the "100" the range becomes 0 to 100. If you select the
button that looks like "mmm" then the lines will be drawn. There is a print
icon in the upper right corner of the screen.

I hope that is useful.

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question