From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Sep 14, 2003 at 08:08:04
Subject: Re: Praxis II Math for Middle School

Hi Lisa,

Before looking at the ETS site, I searched the Web and I found this helpful
page from Kennesaw State University:

  http://www.kennesaw.edu/education/gradstud/Webcertification/PraxisII.htm

If you scroll down the page you'll note that they link directly to "Middle
Grades" and "20069 Middle School Math" with a ftp link for a PDF file
(meaning that when you click on it, the connection will result in a PDF file
downloading to your hard drive). That URL is:

  ftp://ftp.ets.org/pub/tandl/0069.pdf

On the left sidebar of the Kennesaw page there are also some useful links
including the one to the ETS Praxis site:

  http://www.ets.org/praxis/

I hope those resources are helpful.

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message