Q&A #12081

Praxis II Math for Middle School

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Sep 14, 2003 at 08:08:04
Subject: Re: Praxis II Math for Middle School

Hi Lisa, Before looking at the ETS site, I searched the Web and I found this helpful page from Kennesaw State University: http://www.kennesaw.edu/education/gradstud/Webcertification/PraxisII.htm If you scroll down the page you'll note that they link directly to "Middle Grades" and "20069 Middle School Math" with a ftp link for a PDF file (meaning that when you click on it, the connection will result in a PDF file downloading to your hard drive). That URL is: ftp://ftp.ets.org/pub/tandl/0069.pdf On the left sidebar of the Kennesaw page there are also some useful links including the one to the ETS Praxis site: http://www.ets.org/praxis/ I hope those resources are helpful. -Suzanne A., for the T2T service Thanks for visiting our on-line community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.org/t2t/

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®