From: Peggy Lucas
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 22, 1998 at 11:34:44
Subject: Algebra, calculus activities for block scheduling

I teach Calculus, Trig, and Algebra I. We have been on a block schedule for 3
years, so I have many activities but am always looking for new activities for
math classes, especially Calculus. Any ideas?

I would also like suggestions for software suitable for Algebra I other than
Green Globs (which, incidentally, is the best software that we have found for
Algebra I and II).

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®