From: Kristina (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Nov 18, 2003 at 18:42:05
Subject: Re: Which algorithms should we still teach in high school?

Hi Carla,

To get a discussion going, you might consider posting your question to one of
the discussion groups at the Math Forum. You can find out more information
about each by clicking in the "i" for information.

Public Discussions:
http://mathforum.org/discussions/

I've also posted your question to an internal discussion at Teacher2Teacher.
I'll let you know if anyone answers you.

Kristina

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/