Q&A #12582

Fibonacci Series Numbers

View entire discussion

From: James Gentile <jegentile@tristate.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 23, 2003 at 16:15:45
Subject: Fibonacci Series Numbers

I have been researching the Fibonacci Series for a while and in my analysis had to create a 2 gig data file with the numbers of the series there in. Now that my research is completed the information is placed into public domain. If you would like the data for your research or a novelty please email me. -James Gentile jegentile@tristate.edu

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®