From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 08, 2003 at 10:13:16
Subject: Dividing fractions

If I divide the fraction 6/10 by 2/5 and simply divide across the top and
divide across the bottom like I do when I multiply, it gives me the same
answer as multiplying by the reciprocal (after simplifying). Why?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/