Q&A #1280

Chicago Math

View entire discussion

From: <Brtr51086@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 07, 1999 at 22:08:44
Subject: Chicago Math

Our elementary school's principal has decided to bring back from the dead the Chicago math curriculum, which our schools abandoned a few years ago. She thinks that this is a need and has implemented it school-wide and has gone far enough to say any teacher, who does not switch should consider quitting. My question is two-fold. First of all, can anyone out there tell me whether this curriculum is worth scraping the old method for? Secondly, if not/if so why? Thanks.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®