From: Debbie
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 16, 1998 at 19:37:00
Subject: Geometry - ideas for teaching proofs

I teach tenth grade Geometry. I would like to have some suggestions on how to
get the students to be able to do proofs. A lot of the students of average math
ability are really struggling with doing proofs. I really need some more
creative ways to teach this.

Thanks!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question