From: Tim Brown
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 15, 1998 at 13:55:54
Subject: Searching for Textbooks for Algebra II

We would like to change the textbook we use for second-year algebra. What resources are available on the web for me to find possible texts? We're looking for something that would provide a good introduction to the Hughes- Hallett books, which we use for calculus and are considering for pre- calculus.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/