Q&A #13682

Manipulatives for square roots

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 17, 2004 at 06:24:48
Subject: Re: Manipulatives for square roots

Hi Paul, I'm glad that you're persistent. I don't know what I was thinking! This isn't that trivial, is it? You weren't missing anything. I see that Jeanne has suggested another idea and perhaps she can help me with what I'm thinking, too. I might be going down the wrong path but since I started it, I figured I'd tell you what I'm thinking of now! It was too tedious to write it all in ASCII and so I made a drawing and put it here: http://mathforum.org/~salejan/squareroot.gif Any thoughts Paul or Jeanne? -Suzanne A., for the T2T service Thanks for visiting our on-line community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.org/t2t/

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®