From: Paul Burgmayer (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 17, 2004 at 17:49:12
Subject: Thank you

>http://mathforum.org/~salejan/squareroot.gif

Suzanne,

I think you have got it with this link.  This works better than the
Pythagorean Theorem because I haven't taught them that yet.  They learn it
after I teach them about irrational and rational roots.

Thanks very much for your patience with this.  It is interesting how easy it
is to demonstrate the squaring function but to go the other way is much more
work.

Paul

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question