From: Claudia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 13, 1998 at 22:40:02
Subject: Re: Readiness test for algebra

Are there any schools in your area that already use an algebra test? If so, that
would be your best bet. We have developed our own test for Algebra II. It does
take a year or two to determine how credible it is, comparing final grades with
test scores, but it is worth the time and usually fits your needs perfectly.

Our test is also used by our science department, because it is a better indicator
of how students will perform in our science courses than their science tests!

Good luck.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®