From: Cindy Wilkins (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 14, 1998 at 09:31:07
Subject: Re: Readiness test for algebra

At our school, we select students for Algebra by using teacher recommendations,
ITBS scores, and the Hannah-Orleans Algebra Prognosis Test. The correlation
between the H-OAPT and student achievement has been very high.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/