From: Sue Sutton
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 13, 1998 at 11:18:21
Subject: Middle school low-level math materials

I will be teaching an 8th grade lower level math class, and will need a lot of
updating of materials. I would like to use more manipulatives and implement more
hands-on projects. However, in spite of the low level of math skills, given the
age of the students, I have to be careful that things are not too elementary. Any
suggestions or ideas will help.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®