From: Jenny (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 03, 1999 at 15:44:23
Subject: Re: Programmable Calculators

Marylu - Look at this site for some basics:

   http://www.chilton.k12.wi.us/topics/calc/

If you haven't already looked, I'd check out the calculator companies' web
sites - you can find lessons available which might fit your needs.  Also,
there are a number of resource materials on programmable calculators which
are available from the calculator companies (TI, Casio, HP) which also might
help.  Their web sites (in order TI, Casio, HP) are below.  I've also listed
the Sharp site, but didn't find lessons there.

   http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/resource.htm
   http://pegasus.cc.ucf.edu/~ucfcasio/casio.htm
   http://www.hpineducation.hp.com/content/products/calculators/21_0026.asp
   http://www.sharp-usa.com/products/office/calculators.html