Q&A #1449


T2T || FAQ || Teachers' Lounge || Browse || Search || T2T Associates || About T2T

View entire discussion

From: Roya (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 12, 1999 at 16:32:36
Subject: Re: Manipulatives

There are several places for you to look for this kind of research. Journal for Research in Mathematics Education is one place. You can search the full text of all their materials on-line. If you find something that interests you, then you may access full-text materials if you are a paid subscriber to the JRME Online. The search page is located at: http://www.nctm.org/jrme/search/index.html You may also want to visit the research section of the Internet Mathematics Library located at: http://mathforum.org/library/browse/static/ed_topic/rsch_reform.html Let us know if this information was useful to you. -Roya Salehi, for the Teacher2Teacher service

[Privacy Policy] [Terms of Use]

Math Forum Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Math Forum Search

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
© 1994- The Math Forum at NCTM. All rights reserved.