From: Mr Vultur
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 22, 1999 at 15:29:26
Subject: Teaching as a career

I am a freshman at Southern Illinois University and I am currently
researching on a teaching career. I am having difficulty finding information
on how it is like being a teacher, besides my own experience in school. Is
there any information that you might be able to pass on to me to help me in
my quest?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®