From: Linda Terpstra <lterpstra@nvc.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 22, 1999 at 17:24:25
Subject: Meeting objectives

What would I be teaching and how would I teach it in order to meet the
following objectives:

1.  create tools or application processes to improve accuracy or minimize
error in measurement situations

2.  compare, contrast, and extend arithmetic and geometric patterns of
growth and use them to make predictions about events for which there is no
data

3.  use successive approximation techniques to solve problems

4.  use iteration and recursion to evaluate problem situations

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/