From: Claudia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 27, 1999 at 20:17:09
Subject: Re: Math modeling

Logal is a company that publishes several Biology programs. The one that I have worked with is called the Population Ecology. For a very phenomenal series on modeling, check out the latest project by COMAP called Mathematics: Modeling Our World. Three books are in print and the fourth is almost out! Check with South-Western Publishing at math.swep.com or COMAP at www.comap.com. -Claudia, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/