Q&A #1484

View entire discussion

From: Gail (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Apr 25, 1999 at 14:07:37
Subject: Re: Teachers

I think the biggest challenge facing today’s elementary educators is the huge change in the methods used to teach subjects like mathematics and science. Much of what we do in our classrooms today is very different from the way we were taught. Most people tend to "teach" the way that is familiar to them... effective educators, realizing that we are preparing students for a world that is very different from the world we grew up in (just the opportunity to use a computer in this way is a proof of this...), have had to learn new methods for teaching today's students. -Gail, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®