From: Sara Wortman
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 07, 1998 at 15:11:53
Subject: Everyday Math Program

I would like to work with my children at home this summer.  They are weak in
math and use the Everyday Math Program at their own school. I have children
in 6th, 5th, and 3rd grades.  I am looking for a way to get copies of the
work they will be doing.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®