From: Jim Leesch <jleesch@nscds.pvt.k12.il.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 06, 1999 at 19:05:39
Subject: Seventh Grade Algebra

For a project, I am getting some students to analyze Leonardo of Pisa's
(Fibonacci's) rabbit population problem.What I want them to do is to find an
algebraic formula to find the nth Fibonacci number. Unfortunately, even
though at the time I was sure I knew how to derive such a formula, I am now
stuck. After not finding the information I need in my math library at home, I
am seeking help from you.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®