Q&A #1543

Kumon math method

View entire discussion

From: Cynthia Blizzard
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 08, 1999 at 12:22:52
Subject: Kumon math method

An elementary school math teacher told me that some of his students who had learnt math using Kumin method (I believe it is Korean) were the most advanced in his class and that all of them understood the concepts of math very well. Do you have any information on this method of teaching math?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®