From: <GypsyChic1@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 08, 1999 at 14:43:02
Subject: Triangles

For Math Class on Monday, my group members and I, have to teach triangles to our class. For one of
our sub-topics, we have to teach using multiple intelligence, why the sum of the angles of a
triangle is 180 degrees. Using group work, a lesson, and independent work, how can I teach this
effectively?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®