Q&A #155

Large numbers and integrating technology

View entire discussion

From: Claudia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 07, 1998 at 22:53:16
Subject: Re: Large numbers and technology

There are many packages out there but I definitely agree that Mathematica is NOT the answer. IBM has a DOS program (DO NOT GET THE NEW WINDOWS VERSION) called the Mathematics Exploration Toolkit, which would be wonderful for this project. However, although it has a table feature, it is not a statistical package. The best thing you might want to think about would be a spreadsheet that has graphing capabilities. There are many, and your school probably has one as a basic set of software. The Toolkit can be ordered from your IBM rep or EduQuest. Let me know if you need more help with either Toolkit or a spreadsheet. - Claudia

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®