From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Aug 12, 2005 at 10:37:27
Subject: GCSE Coursework (Number Grid Investigation),3D cubes rule I despereatley need

I have just finished my first year of teaching mathematics and at the end of this year,I set my year 10 (set 1) GCSE Mathematics group,their first peice of coursework,the number grid investigation (in the aqa syllabus - Module 4).In this particular coursework you have to multiply the corners of number grids and try to find a pattern and find a formula in the diifference of the two ansewers.I have already got the formula for squares and rectangles but I am stuck on 3D cubes and reallly need this formula,so that when my students come back after the summer I can help them to find the formula.Because it's needed to get an A/A* grade in their coursework,which for top set students I feel they're capable of.I would really appreciate help,guidnace and the formaula if possibe. Yours Sincerely Jamie

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/