From: Robin Morgan
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 16, 1999 at 17:07:41
Subject: Lesson plan

I teach a proficiency math class in Ohio, and I wanted to know if there were
some effective lesson plans to help my students pass the test. I have been
teaching this semester course for 3 years and I still do not have anything
that I feel is working. Most people I talk to have a crash course in a few
weeks after which the students take the test. I have my students for a whole
semester. I need to put something together that will motivate them to learn
the basics and problem solve to pass the test. Do you have any ideas?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/