From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 23, 1999 at 00:19:59
Subject: Lego blocks as problem solving tool

I am the principal of a small rural school in northern Australia and am
looking for ideas to develop solving skills in primary school children.
Can you recommend a site I could visit or some suggestions for how I can
use Lego blocks as a tool for this purpose?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/