Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #15959

math

View entire discussion

From: LoriL
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 27, 2005 at 00:21:30
Subject: math

If you are currently using Saxon Math in a first grade classroom please share with me your personal perception of the program; including pros and cons, adaptability, daily time factor involved, etc. I would also be interested in knowing if it is your option to use the program or if it is mandatory in your district. Thanks.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/