Q&A #15980

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Oct 02, 2005 at 20:22:14
Subject: Re: games

Hi Chris,

Thanks for writing to Teacher2Teacher.

I think the following section of the Internet will help you with
your question:

I hope this helps.

>Does anyone know of any games that I could use to introduce proofs to a
>11th grade math logic class?  Please let me know ASAP.  I have been
>searching the net for hours and nothing seems to attract my attention.
>Please let me know if you have suggestions.

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about
this possibility:

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®