Q&A #160

Rational roots theorem - no applications

View entire discussion

From: Lowell McDonald
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 06, 1998 at 14:16:57
Subject: Use of rational roots

I have been teaching solving higher-degree equations using the possible rational roots theorem. The students are doing well - it's really an easy topic - however, I am struggling to find applications of this concept. Could anyone help me with an idea, a resource, or a website that could be helpful? Thanks.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®