From: Whitney Brice
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 31, 1999 at 18:11:57
Subject: Problems with addition and subtraction

My son has a habit of using his fingers or a number grid when doing math.
What are some ways that he can get out of using any of these? His teacher
says it slows him down when taking a test. Please, I need your help. I will
be tutoring him this summer so that he will not be rusty when school
re-opens.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®