Q&A #1619

Explaining angle construction

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 01, 1999 at 22:04:15
Subject: Re: Explaining angle construction

I am a seventh grade middle school teacher and I like to use both a hands-on
approach using a compass and straightedge and also a technological approach
using Geometer's Sketchpad.

To give you some ideas on using a compass and straightedge you might want to
look at the ideas here:

Then here are some ideas for using Geometer's Sketchpad:

I went looking for other ideas and found a related site which is

I hope some of those references will give you some ideas.

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®