Q&A #1619

Explaining angle construction

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 01, 1999 at 22:04:15
Subject: Re: Explaining angle construction

I am a seventh grade middle school teacher and I like to use both a hands-on approach using a compass and straightedge and also a technological approach using Geometer's Sketchpad. To give you some ideas on using a compass and straightedge you might want to look at the ideas here: http://mathforum.org/~sarah/hamilton/ham.angles.html http://mathforum.org/~sarah/hamilton/ham.seeing.angles2.html Then here are some ideas for using Geometer's Sketchpad: http://mathforum.org/sketchpad/intro/gsp.introlab5.html I went looking for other ideas and found a related site which is http://www.lwcd.com/paper-folding/ I hope some of those references will give you some ideas. -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®