Q&A #1621

Class Repetition

View entire discussion

From: Idella
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 01, 1999 at 11:54:16
Subject: Class Repetition

I am having a hard time deciding whether to hold my child back in First Grade or to send her on to the Second Grade and hope for the best. She is averaging about a C grade in Math (so obviouslym not failing). But the teachers feel that one more year in First Grade should do the trick. I really do not know what to do? The other problem I face is that there is no math tutoring at the school she attends for the summer. If you can help me I would really be grateful.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®