View entire discussion
I am having a hard time deciding whether to hold my child back in First Grade or to send her on to the Second Grade and hope for the best. She is averaging about a C grade in Math (so obviouslym not failing). But the teachers feel that one more year in First Grade should do the trick. I really do not know what to do? The other problem I face is that there is no math tutoring at the school she attends for the summer. If you can help me I would really be grateful.
Math Forum Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Math Forum Search