From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 03, 1999 at 16:31:21
Subject: Critique of algebraic proofs

I have a gifted student in my seventh grade mathematics class who has written
up several proofs that relate to various pre-algebra topics.  He is very
interested in having them published and critiqued.  Where can I go for
assistance in having these proofs read and possibly discussed?? Thank you
for your prompt reply.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®