Q&A #1628

Critique of algebraic proofs

View entire discussion

From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 03, 1999 at 16:31:21
Subject: Critique of algebraic proofs

I have a gifted student in my seventh grade mathematics class who has written up several proofs that relate to various pre-algebra topics. He is very interested in having them published and critiqued. Where can I go for assistance in having these proofs read and possibly discussed?? Thank you for your prompt reply.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®