Q&A #1631

Word problems

View entire discussion

From: D. Ingold
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 05, 1999 at 17:22:38
Subject: Word problems

My son is great in mathematics until it comes to the story problem at the end of the test. What is a good method to use to help him solve more complicated problems (not simple addition or subtraction). I do not think he is getting the practice he needs at school in this area, so I want to work on this over the summer.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®