From: Betty
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 06, 1999 at 19:09:04
Subject: Year End Activties

I am an 8th grade teacher. I am looking for activities to do with my students
during the last week of school. I intend to give a survey and have the
students write about their attitudes on maths and on my teaching throughout
the year, but that will only take a day. Does anyone have any ideas about
fun, motivating activities to keep kids interested in maths up to the last
day of school?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®