From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 10, 1999 at 14:07:55
Subject: Re: Year End Activties

Here are a few ideas that I thought of for you. Math Puzzles http://mathforum.org/k12/k12puzzles/ Math Line Puzzles http://mathforum.org/k12/k12puzzles/join.dots.html The puzzles on those pages would be fun to do as a class or perhaps in groups or individually. The BEATCALC collection has a lot of fun ideas. After introducing a trick I would have the students actually compete with another student using a calculator. Again it could be full class, individual or group activity. That URL is here: http://mathforum.org/k12/mathtips/beatcalc.html I hope some of these ideas are helpful. -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/