From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 10, 1999 at 21:44:12
Subject: Re: Why do we learn math?

Oh, I am so glad that you asked that question because it gives me an
opportunity to point out a great page in the Dr. Math FAQ section of
the Math Forum. It is called "Why Study Math?" and you can find it at:

http://mathforum.org/dr.math/faq/faq.why.math.html

The purpose of the FAQ section is to bring together many resources on
one particular topic that is often considered by students. I think you
and your students will find quite a few answers to their questions on
this interesting page!

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/