Q&A #1639

Why do we learn math?

View entire discussion

From: Claudia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 14, 1999 at 09:47:26
Subject: Re: Why do we learn math?

I hope you find MANY answers at the site Suzanne recommended. I think it is important to integrate the "WHY" as we teach the mathematics. By the end of a school year I love it when my students say, "Isn't there anywhere we don't use math?" Because I tend to give examples everyday of how the math we are studying is used!!! -Claudia, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®