From: Claudia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 14, 1999 at 09:47:26
Subject: Re: Why do we learn math?

I hope you find MANY answers at the site Suzanne recommended. I think it is
important to integrate the "WHY" as we teach the mathematics.  By the end of
a school year I love it when my students say, "Isn't there anywhere we don't
use math?"  Because I tend to give examples everyday of how the math we are
studying is used!!!

 -Claudia, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/