From: Pat Miller
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 10, 1999 at 15:26:41
Subject: K-5 adoption of investigations

Our district is beginning a K-5 adoption of investigations for next year,
1999/2000.  We will be doing a great deal of in servicing this summer and
into next year. However, we still get many questions concerning split classes
and combination grades.  As of yet, we have no answers for teachers in these
situations. How does one teacher cover all the material for 2 grades? Even
though we will not be requiring all units to be taught the first two years,
it still involves a lot to get through and do a thorough job.  Does anyone
have some ideas that have worked in your district dealing with this problem?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/