Q&A #16421

Applied Math

View entire discussion

From: Mike
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 24, 2005 at 12:10:01
Subject: Applied Math

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone out there knows of a good textbook for Applied Math (we are currently using those CORD books, but the reading level of them is a bit too high for our kids). The other math teachers in my department gave me the job of finding one for next year because I'm the low man on the totem pole. As for the math involved, the level has to be pre-Algebra. Our Applied Math class is for those kids (usually freshmen) that have a lot of trouble with math.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®