Q&A #16427

View entire discussion

From: CJ <tching4kids@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 27, 2005 at 14:30:10
Subject: Math

I'm a member my school district's math textbook adoption committee. We have viewed Trailblazers, Growing With Math, Everyday Math, Harcourt Math, and Pearson Scott Foresman. I need to know about actual success, concerns, weaknessess, and strengths for these programs from teachers that have used them and not stories from the sales people. This will be a 6 year committment and I want to get it right. I feel we need a well rounded program to prepare our students for the future. Thanks. CJ

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®