Q&A #16428

Writing mathematics on the computer

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Dec 29, 2005 at 09:24:23
Subject: Re: Writing mathematics on the computer

Hi Aisha, Do you have AppleWorks, MS Word or WordPerfect as one of your word processing programs on you computer? They all have "Equation Editor" built into the software, and it is similar to MathType. Instructions are included in the AppleWorks Help feature. This page from Microsoft has some info on Equation Editor: http://www.microsoft.com/education/InsertEquation.mspx I'm sure there are more complete pages on the web that you could find through Google. I hope that is helpful. -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®