Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #16441

Looking for an old math textbook

View entire discussion

From: Ann H <niangua_library@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jan 02, 2006 at 02:52:56
Subject: Looking for an old math textbook

Hi, I'm a teacher but not a math teacher. I have a son who is struggling with math and I want to find the general math textbook that I used when I was a student. It explained concepts very well and I liked it a lot. It had a grass-green cover, it was a little bigger than a trade paperback book, it had a multi-colored stripe across the front under the title, I think the title was just "Mathematics". It was similar in size to the white English Composition textbook and it might have been by the same publisher but I don't know who that publisher was. It would have been geared towards middle or high school aged students. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/