Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #16448

Statistics

View entire discussion

From: Doug G. <mrdbgorham@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jan 03, 2006 at 15:38:06
Subject: Statistics

I teach a senior level statistics class with mainly seniors. This is not
AP.  I am searching for an activity using the upcoming Winter Olympic
Games to use.  Please let me know if you are planning on using an
activity and give me any guidance you are able.

Thank you very much and Happy New year!

Doug

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question