From: Judy Masters
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 11, 1999 at 23:35:44
Subject: A book with geometry and Algebra II

Where can I find a good integrated textbook that includes important topics
from both Geometry and Algebra II?  We are attempting to teach a course in
those fields.  The text needs to be at a fairly high level, since it is pre-IB
mathematics.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®